Our focus will be on the individual and assisting you in building your Move That Lymph virtual lymphedema toolbox in a small, personalized setting.
Have you ever Googled lymphedema? Ever feel like virtual resources and social media support are information overload? Search engine results return pages of information but who knows which ones you can really trust? Maybe you have joined a group and there are thousands of members with dozens of posts on different topics and you feel like they are speaking a different language with too many acronyms? Or maybe you know about self care but for whatever reason you still feel like you have outstanding questions?
We have the solution for you.
Move That Lymph For You Pop-Up Community
Together with Andrea Leifer PT, DPT, CLT of Windrose Physio Lymphedema & Physical Therapy, this new virtual program will assist you in developing a Move That Lymph virtual toolbox for managing your self care as it relates to lymphedema over the course of 6 weeks. Each session will highlight different tools, have workshop opportunities, and include various messages from our sponsors.
Learn more about the following topics:
- Self Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD)
- Wrapping and Bandaging
- Positive Attitude
- Positive Self Image / Affirmation
- Kinesiology Tape
- Dry Brushing
- Aqua Therapy
- Lymphedema Books
- Stress Reduction
- Support Groups
- Vibration Platform
What To Expect
- A link to a private Facebook group to meet each other and share questions with six weeks of engagement
- Group pods will be limited to allow for a personalized approach and smaller setting
- One 1/2 hour patient to patient session with Veronica Seneriz
- Workshop opportunities with Andrea Leifer
- Private Zoom support group meetings
- Learn more about tools that can help you individually